Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Non-no mag again?sorry my scanner abit old sch=(

Today had a family outing( not the korean show is real) with my mom n sis.. go bai bai n makan... then i just noticed my sister had 2 iphones..lol quite power.. she decided that she wanna go get her hair done, she chose Liang Court to do it.. at there was pretty deserted but still it was still a decent shopping mall.. visited the KINO bookstore there.. hmm seems that i can't find the author  of the book i wanted.... so i went to look at female fashion mags..  HAHA guess wad i saw? Nozomi Sasaki's own fashion mag Non-no..immediately went to purchase it.. what am i doing with a women's mag?!  sorry i use it for my drawing reference FYI.. of course the mag gave free goodies everytime( i seem to give it to my female friends cause too girly for me to use?)
Pics in order:
1st: As always Nozomi always the cover girl( my DNA seems to imprint her as "Pretty" to me) hehe
2nd: i think Hanyo would like the clothes..
3rd: i seriously love girls dress like that,  it goes beyond drooling ..rather appreciation..(do i see another snoopy?)
4th: nuff said, Nozomi=)
5th: nightwears n undies? oh the model holding the bag, that is the free goodie it came along..
6th: whoever the model is, she is CUTE!
last : the mystery goodie in the package.. ( not my Double Driver)

No comments:

Post a Comment