Monday, June 28, 2010

SWAY SWAY!

I'm like a..a person with no identity now? wtf my identity card just lost like that...zz.. more worst is go police station there was like a queue?? fellow policeman suggest i go home use internet e-report it... web says " the officer in-charge will call u within 48 hrs".. yeah now 50 plus hours..

wa wendy ar wendy..not that i wanna say u..lazy nowadays? or someone else keeping u occupied.. weekend said wanna watch movie..now a weekday le..nvm cancelled my other outings to watch movie now staying at home play my Dear psp & watching T-ara & SNSD MVs over over again.. and Bao Bii, tried my first time bake potatoes..which i don't think the outcome is good..lol..later pass to u k?eat it k..

now going off nearby police post again......

No comments:

Post a Comment